delete this, i am an idiot.

/-/

Hmmm . .

Not sure I want to yet. This post could have some deep meaning that is just escaping us at the moment.

Perhaps this symbol somehow describes your mantra in some . . . metaphysical way.

"delete this, i am an idiot."

"Id" or, "of the mind" and "delete" meaning to clear or evacuate. This could be a subconscious cry that you need to achieve a deep meditative state in which you are able to "clear your mind". Start with a clean slate, you might say.

Or maybe your post means nothing at all, in which case we would have to explore the meaning of "nothing at all".

Hmmm . .

:shock:

i know you were kidding, but you are really not that far off :? :wink:

Well. That clinches it then. Acceptance is the first step toward getting past that denial stage.

Fear not the collective wisdom of "The Lounge" as your peers and colleagues reveal the path towards your true vacuous enlightenment. The door to the void is there, waiting for you to enter.

Oh, and I wasn't kidding. :!: :wink:

Is "/-/" a sign for "how do I move apple loops to an external hard drive and then reindex them so that they show up in logic?"

How about "how do I install this awesome freeware VST?"

No? Okay. Have a good weekend, everybody!

see how he told us what to do first, then admitted his inferiority? that shows dominance. he isn't looking for help. he is wanting control.

think about that for a bit....

I did think about it. That's waaaaaaaaay too deep for me to comprehend. My brain hurts now.

you guys are looking at this from the total wrong perspective.

see how he told us what to do first, then admitted his inferiority? that shows dominance. he isn't looking for help. he is wanting control.

think about that for a bit....

well leah, since he has not returned since the original post i would

surmize that you are right and he's laughing at us.

or he somehow actually managed to delete himself !!

:lol:

on the contrary!

at first glance, me thinks he is a lost soul roaming around group to group wishing to be accepted. as i further investigate, you notice the first word in the topic has 6 letters in it. which we all know in year "6" the boy emperor, Ping Di dies of unexpected causes at age 14. Wang Mang without consulting others selects the new emperor, the Ruzi Ying, age 2. which started the Jushe era of the Han Dynasty. now the number "2" is represented on the hand the same way we represent the peace sign. the japanese stereotypically use the peace sign, and in the game "super mario world" he holds up the two fingers as he completes a board. mario has a brother named luigi. which his name is also 6 letters long. you following me here? BUT you can't play as luigi as a single player game till what game? thats right! the american version of mario 2. which as you can tell is the same number as the age of Ruzi Ying. it all becomes clear, huh? in mario 2, you picked up vegetables to kill your enemies. the enemies represent bad health! see!!! the original poster was trying to tell us to eat more vegetables!! we all need to eat more veggies!!

do i have to figure out everything?? :roll: i mean... its so obvious!!