MPC 2000XL not recording into Logic Pro

Pooritry

Hello all, I'm having a bit of a problem getting my MPC to behave.

I've connected all three of my instruments to the Logic Pro by way of a midi patch bay, (Triton,Motif,and MPC) and the only one not recording is the MPC. I have the midi setup on the MPC so that the Logic would be able to recieve it, but I don't know, something isn't right. Does anyone use an MPC with their Logic?

Hello,

Well, I use my MPC3000 with Logic on a daily basis, with no problems... What exactly are you trying to record, your post was a little unclear if this is a MIDI or Audio related problem...

If you specify your setup and your problems, I will hopefully be able to help you out.

Regards from Norway,

Poppa Lars

I appreciate the quick reply. I am setup on audio for the MPC. On the Midi Setup on my Mac it registers, I believe it may have something to do with how Its setup on the Logic. I am trying to trigger the drums on the MPC and record it on the Logic, and it doesn't record. I won't be back in the studio until this weekend, so unfortunately I may not be able to explain step by step how its setup, but if you are using the Logic as a master, maybe you could leave me a step by step that I might be able to follow. Any help is much appreciated.

Archived