icons?

turtlejon

i had never tried to change a track icon before. i click and hold on the track icon, and nothing happens, it looks like a hand tool, so i may move the track, but no icon changing seems to happen. i checked and unchecked and re checked the track icon (and big icon) boxes in the configure track headers area, but to no avail. thanks for reading this...

cheers

turtle

yep. as soon as i posted i realized there was a whole other box to open... duh. and thanks!

and i had some diff adding icons but i added a 3 digit # to the front of them, and dropped them into logic/contents/resources/images/icons. anyway thats for logic 8. and to open the "logic package", ctrl click on logic in apps. found a lot of cool icons online today!

rockon!!

Regarding this them, how can i load new icons to logic?

Thanks

Best regards

You store the icons under your user folder and inside Library/Application Support/Logic/Images/Icons

If the folder does not exist, just create it.

If you want to make your own icons, they are 128 x 128 pixels and should be saved in PNG format

Good luck!