Hyper Draw Key Commands....

jackballed

Just curious if it's possible (in LP 8.0.2) to do key commands for other hyper draw functions in the piano roll other than what's stated in the key command window? Obviously I tried going and setting them in the key commands but it only has a selected few. Is there a work around? I've seen other people's Logic have key commands for those not in the key commands window, so I'm guessing it's possible.

Thanks!

Thanks David, for the mean time I have been using both of those shortcuts. I would be nice though to be able to push one command for something like Expression and not have to take the long way around by going through other windows or menus first.

Sweet biscuits.

Thanks David, for the mean time I have been using both of those shortcuts. I would be nice though to be able to push one command for something like Expression and not have to take the long way around by going through other windows or menus first.

Sweet biscuits.

Best way to do that would be to lock a screenset that displays Expression in your favorite editor. Then one key press and you can edit your Expression.

Yeah?

I also, like many other Puerto Ricans, eat lots and lots of rice, and lots and lots of beans. They go hand in hand.

Throw in some friend plantains... A little sodium... Mm... Then get mom to make some fried chicken breast... wow....

You guys get Kola Champagne over there? It's like a funky Carribean Dr. Pepper, but not really, and yeah... Wow... Throw in a little Johnnie, Get your walk on during dinner!!!

Archived