Need some advice on warranty rights

long story but here goes, bought a pair of digidesign RM2's at the end of 2007 i believe there to be a fault with one as when compared to the other it seems to not perform as well, it is how ever a very subtle difference, the only obvious difference is that the power/warning led that normally remains blue on being switched on flashes red briefly before turning blue indicating its clipping briefly. this has only been the case but never thought twice until the other day when the speaker made a loud bang on powering down (it was first off). in the U.K and iv given it back to digital village where i bought it from and they sent it to PMC where they could not find fault!!! i was concerned this may be the case because the difference is im very subtle but only noticeable when comparing the 2. can i ask for a replacement?

i would really appreciate some opinions from some one in the know on uk consumer rights.

many thanks

i don't know about uk consumer rights, but i can guarrantee

that digidesign doesn't give a shyte...!!!

yep they are saying there is nothing wrong with it and its normal, on the war path now.

think it may be time to get the bunny suit out again :twisted: