rmx stylus drum module for mac

grg1540

I have a crack version to share.. It will only cost you $200..Much cheaper IMHO..Get in touch and I will give the paypal addee..Once I recieve your $200 I will be hot on sending you the best Crack version money can't buy..I have stuff even God hasn't heard of in it..So hurry ,hurry ,hurry..The devil is knocking on my door and I only have ONE crack version left..It;s your's if you want it.. JON

OK..Just in case the poster doesn;t get it..Cracked versions are different then demo versions...You will do better to check out cracked stuff on Peer to peer sites..I can't speak for anyone but myself in this regard...But I would be a liar if I said I have not used cracked versions of some things..Many are much more holier than I ... But it afforded the opportunity to settle on the program I wanted.. And I then BOUGHT and stil buy the updates for the one program I settled into..The point being..Do Not shout out about this kind of thing..Many.Many.Many have done it..But,it isn't the way to go about it if you know what a cracked version is as opposed to a demo version...DEmo versions are perhaps what you are asking about..Not many major players ( ouch that hurt) Do demo versions anymore, and some never did.. RMX is one of those..I wish you the best, and hope you find what is needed..But this is the totally wrong way to go about it.. JON (once again) peace..

PS..As and aside, Yes do respond to Eric at the N-Sounds site..He is a great person and,perhaps can help you in ways I can't..Really, do it..You may be surprised as well as enlightened..Not bad things..

Jon, with all due respect $200 is a little high for a crack. I got my cracked version of stylus RMX from Eric at the site linked, and he gave it to me for free!! I highly recommend you ask him, and if that doesn't pan out, try asking at the following email ( info@spectrasonics.net ), they should be able to get you a free cracked version.

to beej..............kiss my grateful ass. thats for you who at one point did not know everything about everything either or have you forgotten those days. i have logic 8, ableton,mpc2500 and roland gear. i am building my arsenal so

be kind.

to joe amp...........thanks for the tip. much appreciated. i will follow up and see if i can make some headway there.

to roland fan.........thanks so much for the links and further info which i will check out asap.glad you "got it"

to jonkuzum..........you really must think that people are just numb to the world that surrounds them. keep your "butt" crack.

to david...............always honest, always insightful and always matter of fact. gotta love him.

to adam sandler......... nice jersey.

to buzwah........thanks for the laugh. very funny.

for those of you who do not know me, i have been a pro/session/live drummer all of my life who has worked with so many people you know. i say this because i am not some "kid on the block"

i do appreciate all of the feedback as i am embarking on a new facet of my career and i go full steam ahead.

so to all with real sound advice and suggestions, i really do appreciate it and right about now, it means so much. i"m playing catch up to all the engineers and program gods that i work with all the time.

for all others i can only wish you the best in all you seek.

thanks again,

g

nyc

to beej..............kiss my grateful ass.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on that...

thats for you who at one point did not know everything about everything either or have you forgotten those days.

Thanks for the compliment, but I really can't say I know everything about everything. Still learning. Always will be.

for those of you who do not know me, i have been a pro/session/live drummer all of my life who has worked with so many people you know.

Great! You're successfull! You're a pro, congrats. Then you can afford to buy your tools.

fi say this because i am not some "kid on the block"

Your posts suggest otherwise, though, I'm afraid.

Seeing as you haven't worked it out, here's some advice for free - "Eric" is the CEO and owner of Spectrasonics, who make the product you are trying to obtain illegally. Not very smart.

Asking for warez on forums full of people who may or may not be professional musicians, and have worked their arses off to afford to buy their tools, is again, not very smart.

How to be smart:-

Pick yourself up a legit copy of Stylus RMX from your local dealer or an online shop, and enjoy how brilliant it actually is, and drop Eric a line on the Northernsounds forum letting him know how great you think it is, and how it's helping you be successful on your road to the next facet of your career.

Think you should try northernsounds.com

Ask for Eric

That was inspired. I actually laughed out loud.

Here's his actual post on northernsounds.com:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61893

and you have to check out his post (#5) in this thread:

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61365

Priceless :D

oooh.... Thats embarrassing.

JoeAMP - That was cold blooded.

..."Cold Blooded"...

it was never my intention to offend anyone here. i always here guys talking about this and i may have been mislead. in other words i thought it was ok.

so again, i apologize.

i have received great advice on this site from guys thus far and do not wish to be the "out guy".

sincerely

g

nyc.

Hi..G You are not the out guy..Perhaps y ou don't have a clue as to how kind people are actually being to you here..I will tell you you are being treated VERY kindly..Read some posts and respond with whatever help you can..Become a part of...Welcome to the site. Dog..LOL..J 35 years away from livin Flatbush and Ave,J..

yeah, its all good. got a bit of a bashing from beej and asher.

not guys i want to offend. they are very respectable.

thanks for the support and your right.

i have received much love and attention from many already.

cool.

hail hail nyc

yeah, its all good. got a bit of a bashing from beej and asher.

not guys i want to offend. they are very respectable.

thanks for the support and your right.

i have received much love and attention from many already.

cool.

hail hail nyc

OK, it sounds like you want to do the right thing and just did not know better. Let's move on.