any others from down here at the bottom?

hey guys ...im new to logic(my first daw)and live at the bottom of the world, and just wondering if there are anymore kiwis on the forum?if so where you from? if not where you from? im trying(not too successfully so far) to write music on my own....which is hard as i normally have a partner in crime.....but am finding logic to be the easiest to learn,have used cubase and fruity...so say hi and hopefully ill make some new pals......and thanks for the help ive recieved so far ....you dont know who you are but you have....keep up the good work

I think that a user here named fadercraig is from NZ ... I think I may have seen a few others as well. Only reason I remember is cuz I started a topic about Rhombus, and he was the only one that responded. Welcome to the party.

I think that a user here named fadercraig is from NZ ... I think I may have seen a few others as well. Only reason I remember is cuz I started a topic about Rhombus, and he was the only one that responded. Welcome to the party.

Hes Right! Im right here, waving! can you see me?! (its a small country!)

I work at a studio in Palmy North and i get drunk n play music too.

Ive been using logic for a few years but im hack so most of the folks here are more knowledgeable and attractive.

and good to hear from another one, coopa.

aiight

xx

Cx

Archived