suggestions please?

Id recommends trying to find a product by another manufacturer. This company does not make good or reliable products...IMO. Behringer, Tapco, Phonic, DBTechnologies...all best avoided.

Maybe look at the Allen n Heath range, i think they make something similar, it might cost more, but ultimately it will sound better and last longer.

cool

Cx

In defense of the cheaper product, if it fits your budget and works ok for you, get it and give it a try. If it is rubbish, you'll be able to give us all an informed opinion. I assume it would have a warranty so component failure would not be an issue. A fair bit of my gear is behringer and tapco and I honestly have not had a problem with any of it. I have a studio and live rig which suits my needs nicely and I haven't had to mortgage my firstborn to get it. I read lots of reviews before I purchase anything and other than behringer watts being over estimated with their amplification, I haven't actually heard anybody mention a REAL problem. They just say that the products are bad without qualifying the comment. Break away from the pack and you might discover a good product at an unbelievable price.

In defense of the cheaper product, if it fits your budget and works ok for you, get it and give it a try.

Absolutely, i think i even began to type this in my reply, but deleted it...cos im like that :D

If it is rubbish, you'll be able to give us all an informed opinion. I assume it would have a warranty so component failure would not be an issue. A fair bit of my gear is behringer and tapco and I honestly have not had a problem with any of it.

Then i think you are very lucky, and its also true that top end gear can be badly made and break without warning!

They just say that the products are bad without qualifying the comment. Break away from the pack and you might discover a good product at an unbelievable price.

Heres my qualifier...

I work in a studio and do a lot of live work to as well as playing. Ive had to use all those cheaper products, my specific experience is that they are more likely to fail, they are generally noisier, have poor sound quality and have less actual useful features.

Im also lucky to use high quality gear on a regular basis, and sound quality alone is much much better. That is my actual ongoing experience.

However, if the product does what you want AND it fits your budget, go for it. IF you can afford a better product, do that.

:D

cool

Cx

I'm very serious and want good qualty, low price. (even though that doesn't exist :lol: )

Ahhh, theres your problem! Your very serious, spend some time in the lounge with Panto, Cloggy, Ski and the like, that is where all the good learning is done!

Annnnyway, quality can be pretty subjective but ive said my piece on certain gear and that'll do, ( definitly the mackie over the phonic )...if you are doin bands/drums, id recommend checking out

for the recorderman technique of drum overheads, if you havent seen/heard it, its well worth it, great drum sound with few or many mics.

cool.