transparent keyboard thing.

danCrouch

Could someone please tell me how to get rid of the transparent keyboard thing that floats over logic. I don't know what its called or what it's for, and I cant find out how to get rid of it.

It's a little mini typewriter with letters a space bar and a transparency slider.

Cheers,

Dan.

Could someone please tell me how to get rid of the transparent keyboard thing that floats over logic. I don't know what its called or what it's for, and I cant find out how to get rid of it.

It's a little mini typewriter with letters a space bar and a transparency slider.

Cheers,

Dan.

It can't be your capslock keyboard because what you have typed is not all caps.

It can't be your capslock keyboard because what you have typed is not all caps.

shivermetimbers, I love your avatar. It adds such a hilarious image of pondering.

(I pasted it in, because this comment won't make any sense next time you change your pic. Or... it may still make sense. I guess it all depends on how pondery the current/future avatar is.

puzzled.gif.64bee410ed9a1e09e9c4023bf9b2552d.gif

I see what you mean.

It seems the Capslock key has a limited use anyway, so that last feature was not included.

What good would the capslock keyboard be if you could not see it?

Sometimes you may want to use text without the keyboard popping up. In this case leave the keycaps off and use the shift key.

Archived