Controller assignment to instrument tracks ( Logic 8 )

ekeaze

Hallo,

first sorry my english is no good..

I have midi controller with 8 knobs .. each knob is assign to modulation (CC 1) and to midi chanel 1 - 8.... In arrangmnet I have 8 tracks with software instruments... I would like to control modulation (CC 1) with knobs on each instumnet at same time... exapmle: knob 1 - to instrment track 1 , knob 2 - to instrument track 2.....

if is it possible ? and is it possible record movements to automation?....

Sorry again for my english I hope someone will understad me....

Thank you

Thanks for answer....

I know this... this is classic controller assignment.... you can there assign controls witch are displayed on GUI like Faders, buttons and knobs...

I would like to assign modulation CC 01 from my midi controller.... Modulation is not displayed on software instruments GUI ( I mean like knob )... I cant use for it classic controller assignment...

thnak you

Hallo,

first sorry my english is no good..

I have midi controller with 8 knobs .. each knob is assign to modulation (CC 1) and to midi chanel 1 - 8.... In arrangmnet I have 8 tracks with software instruments... I would like to control modulation (CC 1) with knobs on each instumnet at same time... exapmle: knob 1 - to instrment track 1 , knob 2 - to instrument track 2.....

if is it possible ? and is it possible record movements to automation?....

Sorry again for my english I hope someone will understad me....

Thank you

This concept is not clear.

You do not need to assign modulation to each track.

When you select a track, the Modulation will already work. (Provided the instrument responds to modulation).

If you are playing live and you only have 2 hands, one hand must play the keyboard while the other moves the Mod wheel.

If you are recording, you can record the modulation before, during or after you play the notes.

Archived