Zeroing all faders?

Stevo Da Devo

Don't know about short cut but just hold shift and marque select in mixer window will select all the tracks. takes 3 seconds.

Hi,

Yeah but I don't think this is the same thing Steve is looking for.

If you ALT Click on a fader in single channel is zero's it.

If you highlight all the the channels and then ALT click a fader (any fader) it zero's THAT fader but then shifts all other channels up or down in relation to the adjustment on that channel.

This is another Pro Tools shortcut that I'm trying to figure out in Logic as well. It helps when bouncing out tracks to PT.

Thanks though,

R.

If you highlight all the the channels and then ALT click a fader (any fader) it zero's THAT fader but then shifts all other channels up or down in relation to the adjustment on that channel.

If you select all faders and drag one of them do zero in does the same to all of them, at least in L7. :wink:

I don't think it's a stupid question at all.

In fact I'd like to know the answer but maybe we're asking different questions?

When you said zero I thought you meant zero'ing out the faders so you're neither increasing nor decreasing the audio file at the ouputs. (Which is what happens if you ALT - click an individual mixer channel) I would do this if I was bouncing out the tracks to send to Pro Tools for instance.

I would still like to know how to do this in a group.

But if you wanted to fully attenuate each channel so it was essentially off than as jharylong said, just highlight and drag.

Easypeasy :wink:

Cheers,

R.