Screensets Keycommands

Creature

Hi there

Can anybody tell me why the key commands 1-9 for screen sets can't be changed or deleted?

It's possible to delete them, but when i close Logic and re-open, all the 1-9 screen set key commands are back.

I never use screen sets and want to use the numeric keys for something else.

Thanx

Maybe they are locked?

If there is a dot before the screenset number in the menu, that means it's locked.

To unlock, I think there's a option under the screenset drop down menu. I think the keyboard shortcut is shift + "L".

I change mine regularly (trying to attain screen nirvana!) and use lock/unlock a lot to build the perfect version....

Maybe they are locked?

If there is a dot before the screenset number in the menu, that means it's locked.

To unlock, I think there's a option under the screenset drop down menu. I think the keyboard shortcut is shift + "L".

I change mine regularly (trying to attain screen nirvana!) and use lock/unlock a lot to build the perfect version....

Creature is talking about assigning key commands to something else than "recall screenset". I'm not sure why, but I see the same behavior: if I assign "1" to another function, and choose "Replace" when prompted; when I quit and reopen Logic, 1 is assigned to the new function but also reassigned to "Recall Screenset 1", even though my first operation deleted that assignment.

Dooh.

I Must not reply to posts before having my first coffee!

They *really really* want you to use screensets... ;)

Well,..now i added "shift" to all the original screen set key commands 1-9 and now they stay like that after restarting Logic.

So having NO key commands for screen sets is great big filthy sin than,... :D

Archived