Axiom 25 Pressure Pad Assignment

dholmes528

I'm pretty new with not only logic pro, but also production itself and have yet to figure out how to properly assign sounds to the pressure pads of my Axiom 25. Ideally, I'd want to be able to assign specific sounds modified via Ultrabeat into my pads. If anyone could help me out with this, I would extremely appreciate it.

Thanks

-Dan

Ideally, I'd want to be able to assign specific sounds modified via Ultrabeat into my pads.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

To know which note (C-2, F5, etc.) the Axiom pads are triggering, you would need to cable a monitor object to an instrument channel strip. Hit a pad on the Axiom and you'll see the data being sent into Logic in the monitor object window. Alternatively, you can simply look at the transport window, it will give you the same info.

With the Axiom, you'll have to open it's manual in order to figure out how to program the pads (C3, C#3, D3, D#3, etc.) to transmit data to UB's midi channels.