The "Where Is _____ " Thread...

ski

Speak of the devil!

Wait... I'm mixing my own metaphor. Drat!

Take 2?

Of course not! I meant to say that! After all, I invented the sense of humor, why not exerciseth it myself once in a while, I always sayeth.

Like Cloggy, I too am touched that I have been remembered and missed. With Obama getting all the headlines these days I've been feeling a tad neglected. Tithes are down too and such like. So thank you MtL, thou hath made my night.

As I'm sure you are aware, we are omnipresent. So there is no need to be concerned where we are, as we are where we usually are.

Oh, by the way MtL, it is gratifying that you've been keeping up your end of our bargain. Especially those sins of the flesh. I like those in particular.

Cloggy, I must say I have been a bit disappointed in your performance of late. I had high hopes for you. Don't make me reconsider my position. There is still opportunity for you to redeem yourself, however. You wouldn't want to end up in that "other place" when your time comes, would you?

Here's a poem that may help:

White demons, with red laughter

Dreams lost to demonic masters

Souls in the drifting years

Footsteps during proud halls of Belshazzar

Flee far the phantasms of the fire

Swift and sudden they appear

Seizing all by hand and man’s desire

White demons, with red laughter

They weave their thoughts through ours

With goblets filled with charm and wine

Then roar and shake the earth

With their strange enigmatic minds

“…go back to sleep!” a dark night

I tell my weary, unwell wife

Afar I hear red laughter:

Devil Music, demonic Masters!…

-Dennis Siluk

Beezly ol' boy, why is it that you have to always have to post in a thread after I post in a thread? Despite the vastness of the Universe and the insignificance of your presence withineth it, it's still irksome when you maketh your little appearances by riding on the coattails of my posts. Not that there aren't an infinite number of other things that annoyeth me on a daily basis, but it behooveth me to call you out on this such that your potential minions shall seeth ye for what ye are!

Beezly ol' boy, why is it that you have to always have to post in a thread after I post in a thread? Despite the vastness of the Universe and the insignificance of your presence withineth it, it's still irksome when you maketh your little appearances by riding on the coattails of my posts. Not that there aren't an infinite number of other things that annoyeth me on a daily basis, but it behooveth me to call you out on this such that your potential minions shall seeth ye for what ye are!

I always thought you 2 were the Same guy. :lol: :lol:

I noticed that too. It stood out because you guys have the coolest avatars. :D

Chico,

I was thinking the same thing, so I just checked their IP's and they're vastly different. So as best I can tell, they're not the same guy, and they're definitely not playing on the same team LOL!!

Best,

Ski

LOL, i'm around. my name wasn't in the subject..... so i didn't think that i needed to reply :P

actually... i've had a couple of real job opportunities come up. they both have to do with coding. so i've been studying up on my coding. i haven't been doing much lately, and i wasn't sure if they were going to be technical interviews or whatever.... they weren't.... so i wasted my time basically. but i'm still in the running. one of them is pretty cool, its video infrastructure. like all the coding and planning that gets video from source A to your web client. it has nothing to do with production which is a bummer. but its still better than sitting here getting older and whiter (i work nights.. so no sun)

this has caused me to be too stressed to pick up instruments. which is sad.. i know! hopefully i will get over it.

i miss ya guys too! *group hug* not so fast dkgross!!

you know... dave tried to get me all drunk once. he bought me a huge beer and i told him, i hadn't eaten yet. but he didn't care... he just shoved it in my face and screamed "drink it nowwww" while punching the wall.

some of that didn't happen, i will let you guess which ones did and didnt. :twisted:

you know... dave tried to get me all drunk once. he bought me a huge beer and i told him, i hadn't eaten yet. but he didn't care... he just shoved it in my face and screamed "drink it nowwww" while punching the wall.

some of that didn't happen, i will let you guess which ones did and didnt. :twisted:

My guess: the part that didn't happen was him getting in your face and screaming. Instead, I think he put on a Hannibal Lechter voice and said, "Drink it now, Clarice..."

I mean, "Leah..."

Whew! That was a close one! But at least you survived the ordeal to talk about it. AND he didn't eat your liver.

:shock:

Archived