Keyboard/Laptop combo stands for live play

hey guys. i've had some trouble looking for the right keyboard/laptop stack to play with on stage.

the ones i've seen aren't platform stacks (to hold a laptop), they're simply the standard keyboard/synthesizer stacks. is there any stand out there (or stack) that can have a synthesizer and then the laptop on the stack under it (preferably platforms so that the laptop wont' fall through)?

thanks! and if there aren't any under $200, then i guess we'll just have to rest the laptop on the amp :) thanks!

you can get clip-on laptop stands that mount on DJ gear roadcases, so you could probably get one to clip onto a keyboard stand quite nicely

or if you've got one keyboard and one laptop, get a two tier stand and have a sheet of metal or something in the top tier (put some rubber on the top so the laptop won't slide)

hey prjkt that is awesome! it's just a clip on huh?

i was looking at that and i'm strongly considering buying one, but now i'm having trouble finding a keyboard stack that would work well with that.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ultimate-DX-48B-Deltex-II-Keyboard-Stand-100190691-i1142061.gc

was checking that out but i dont' see where the laptop could stack :\

a lot of the stacks look more built for keyboards rather than midi controllers (we use an axiom 25) so it's more synthesizer sized. what do you use exactly?