imaging after mastering limiter???

just got done finalizing a c.d. i made with a mastering chain: (compressor, e.q., sonnox inflator, sonnox limiter) but now i'm finding i like the mix slightly better with the widener from ozone thrown on there. my mastering process is quite tedious and involves switching back and forth between certain computers authorized to run certain plugs. would it be mastering blasphemy to just throw the stupid widener on after my chain? would this do anything inherently bad beside possibly changing the volume? if i dont clip do i have any other problems?

i dont know if its m/s. its called multi band stereo imaging, though im not really sure whats going on under the hood. but since i assume whatever its doing could be causing volume changes in the specific frequencies im monkeying with, should the compressor be before or after it? i guess its whatever sounds best, but theoretically, i'd think after compression right?

its called multi band stereo imaging, though im not really sure whats going on under the hood.

You don't want to use that.

If you *really* need to tinker with the stereo image, use a standard M/S width control.

should the compressor be before or after it? i guess its whatever sounds best, but theoretically, i'd think after compression right?

Like I already mentioned, stereo widening should be at the start or near the start of the chain. It affects everything else you do and therefore needs to be in the beginning of the process.