Creating CD track marks

Onkel Echo

thanks for the both of you for your answers.

I´m talking about the markers that separate each CD track from each other. For example when I record a live show and want to burn it to CD that has all the songs as separate tracs.

Well it seems that I should have Logic Studio to be able to do that.

It seems that Apple is not selling Wave burner separately?

thanks for the both of you for your answers.

I´m talking about the markers that separate each CD track from each other. For example when I record a live show and want to burn it to CD that has all the songs as separate tracs.

Well it seems that I should have Logic Studio to be able to do that.

It seems that Apple is not selling Wave burner separately?

WaveBurner is part of Logic Pro Studio. Otherwise you need to use some other tools, I think you could use GarageBand to split a longer WAV/AIFF file into sections, export them out, and assemble it then later to a CD or whatever.

• 6 years later...
whats the point of "bounce>burn to cd" if you can't tell logic where to put the track markers?

The point is to have a quick CD to listen to your bounced audio in your car or give it to friends etc... I used to use that feature all the time back when everybody was using CDs. However Logic is not a CD authoring software, it's just giving you that basic capability to help out in those situations, but the feature set is limited. Kinda like the Notes area, which is very useful to jolt down notes, but pales in comparison to a text editor software, obviously.