another software for mixing

i know this isnt specifically logic but, i dj and have found the latency and other things such as mass use of cd's is becoming annoying.

i was wondering if there were any dj's out there that use a software hooked up to pioneer 800mk2's and if you could tell me the name of it. because i need to cut back on the amount of cd's im burning plus i need somethin better to record into.

any help is greatly appreciated! and again sorry because its not about logic as such, i just have nowhere else to ask!

why dont you type into google what you would like and see what comes up.. if you use cdjs there are cdjs available that have usb connections in them, so you could use a laptop.. or you could even use usb keys with all your tunes loaded onto them perhaps!?... type into google something like digital djing and check out all the software and products available then decide what is best for your needs.. one suggestion i have is serato scratch, or traktor pro if you still want to keep on using turntables and or cdjs.. theres so many products and ways you can do this.

ah ok i ll try that. i ve just seen in clubs that other dj's have a software on their mac's and its connected to their cdj's n they drag their songs into folders and load them thru the software but when they use their cdj's its playing it from the song on the computer so no need for any cd's but i dont know what that software is called and if its compatible with my 800's or if its with the 1000's. thanks for your help tho!

ah ok i ll try that. i ve just seen in clubs that other dj's have a software on their mac's and its connected to their cdj's n they drag their songs into folders and load them thru the software but when they use their cdj's its playing it from the song on the computer so no need for any cd's but i dont know what that software is called and if its compatible with my 800's or if its with the 1000's. thanks for your help tho!

all good.. the cdjs just work as a controller with a special cd inside them thats got a special code on it that sends the signals out to the laptop through the mixers to talk to and play those tunes/sounds in those folders you mention, so you can play and mix them etc.. or you can usb sum cdjs.. so its up to the software like serato or traktor pro etc.. have you had a read a study yet of these programs?.