ESX24 in Ultrabeat?

Hello there,

I am new to the forum, i tried to find this subject on the forum, but i could not find it, so i thought i could open a new thread.

First i must excuse myself for my English, i am dutch so the writing of this text could be an problem, the reading of your ( possible ) reactions will not :P

The question is very simpel, i loaded a bunch of samples in my EXS24 instrument, but i need to find a way to put it in the Ultrabeat instrument.

i know it is possible to select different samples from a folder in my computer and load them in Ultrabeat, but that will cost a lot of time..

Can anyone help me?

In Ultrabeat, use the import function and navigate to your exs file. It will then bring in a column of voices from the EXS file which you can drag and drop onto UB's voices. Try it out, it's very quick.

Thank you! I tried it and it is really easy, there is even a preview of the sample i am using!

This will help me a lot!

First i must excuse myself for my English, i am dutch

Geeft niet.

'k ben het gewend,hoor!

Gelukkig maar, er zijn genoeg mensen die erover vallen en er dan opmerkingen over durven te maken, ik probeer het uiteindelijk zoveel mogelijk te vermijden, dan krijg je vaak vragen over je vragen :P