printing CDs- which company? any advice?

I am looking for a commercial cd printing service. I would like to print 100 or so of my home studio electronic album, with a color label, and a color sleeve for the album art etc. I would prefer a digipack but a sleeve would be enough. plastic wrap would be a nice feature. time is not a rush. just less than 14 days is fine.

a google search shows just dozens upon dozens of printing companies. does anyone have any experiences that they would recommend with any CD duplication and printing service? I want something reasonably priced, but I fear that the ultracheap services might have a catch, such as being printed on those green CDRs, or poor printing quality. so id appreciate for recommendations from anyone..thanks

I always reccomend Discmakers to all the people I work with, they do everything in house and all the cds I have seen them do are great.

They have an option for a 1000 cds similar to what you are looking for. That is for actual CDs though not CDRs. I think they have some CDR options but you might find the 1000 is not that much more than piecing together 100 CDrs. I doubt it would be worthwhile to do a glass master for just 100 CDs.

Edited by jasonwagner

Thanks- I do want the silver kind CD- because it is important to me that it be as professional as possible. perhaps i should get 500 then?

If you want actual CDs I think 1000 is usually the lowest they will make. They might offer 500 but the price is much higher per disc.