Would you mind taking a listen?

xs4is

Hey everyone! Nice to see you. How's things?....

On my Myspace site I have 4 very rough mixes up that I wouldn't mind some advice on.

The one I would like the focus on is "Not Forgotten." The "bridge" is still very rough...I'm editing this right now.

Please keep in mind that these are all "MIDI only" songs thus far. (I'm going to get an interface very soon!) I will be adding a full "band" and vocals to these tracks (hopefully) very soon. Any and all feedback is welcome.

http://www.myspace.com/68561795

Thanks for your interest! Looking forward to your responses!

X

• 2 months later...
This track has a very cinematic feel to it. I think that it could be shortened or maybe it could be two seperate pieces of music. I listened to all the other tracks on your MySpace profile as well and I really dug all the pieces. I'd have to say that my favorite was b-leaf. I love the sound of those dirty drums. I like the synth melody that sounds a little like Gary Numan's song cars. It sounds like it's in A. I would modulate it up and make the piece longer. Let us know when you post some more music.

:D

Thanks a lot Mario! I appreciate your time. I get the cinematic comment almost every time I play this track. Maybe I have a future in score? Hmmmm.

Any body else care to listen?

X

I told you that Smoke was excellent in the email I sent back to you after

you did that favor for me, I guess you were to busy to reply. Have you got

your interface yet? You should do some more stuff. (I am selling my saffire only 45 days old). Phillip K.

Thanks again Phillip. Email is on the way.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all who have taken the time to listen, even if you haven't posted a comment about the song(s). I sincerely hope that you've enjoyed them.

X