Monitor Object not working on other layers

Provenzo

Ok I'm having some weird behavior with the monitor objects in the environment.....today I was working in the environment making a macro for my external synth when all of a sudden the monitor object stopped responding.....notes still played.....fader objects still did what they were supposed to.....but the monitor just stayed blank.....after creating a new project a few times the monitor finally displayed cc information, but not note on messages

even stranger is if I copy my little macro and past it on the clicks and ports layer....everything works fine....without rewiring or anything....cut and paste it back to it's own layer and the monitor craps out again.......

Is this a known bug...or might I be missing something....I did a search but I got a bazillion hits relating to LCD monitors and speakers so I couldn't find anything on this topic

Thanks for your help!!!

no I only had one environment open....but I think I found the problem....I was using a instrument object to feed midi cc messages to all my faders, which were subsequently cabled to a multi instrument........it seems like having the single instrument cabled to a multi causes this problem....though I don't know why it would.....

Archived