Build a template without assets (orphaned audio) [SOLVED]

saxking20

I can't seem to figure out how to build a template that doesn't open with the MISSING AUDIO TRACKS question. There shouldn't be audio tracks as there were none when I saved the template. I had unchecked the ASSET box.

The workaround is click SKIP.

It's a question that shouldn't come up when loading a clean template. Hope this explains the little problem.

Thanks!

Perhaps the fact that you mentioned you unticked the ASSET box will over-rule my suggestion. But have you deleted all the audio files from the tracks as well as in the audio bin? Or are there files still left in the audio bin on the pane on the right? Forgive me if that's an obvious thing and it's the first that you checked.. but I made the error of forgetting about the list in the bin once and kept getting these messages.

• 1 month later...

Hi Untitled 1100 and David,

Somehow I missed your replies with the solution to my orphaned files! I deleted everything in the audio bin and VIOLA!

Problem solved. This has been plaguing me through several projects. When using the template for the first time, it loaded so fast, I thought I had screwed up! (The SAVE screen opened)

Thanks for your help. I'm slowly getting my act together.