Presonus Firepod + MS + PA?

everydayjones

I'm using a Presonus Firepod to interface between my audio and mac book. The Firepod has 8 XLR inputs and in the back has 8 1/4" TRS outs. I've got three signals coming into my Presonus Firepod (vocal1, vocal2, guitar). I have noticed that all three incoming signals are being sent out on chan 1&2 1/4" TRS outputs. I assume this is set in Mainstage. How do I set it so chan 1 input will only output that signal in the #1 1/4" output, chan 2 input will only output that signal to the #2 1/4" output and chan 3 input will only output that signal to the #3 1/4" output?

The reason I want this is to send seperate signals to my allen & heath board for the PA so the house engineer can mix it.

Good ideas.

I'm still inclined to think panning at the channel strip level makes the most sense. You should try the directional mixer plug-in on your stereo channel strips to pan channel strip hard l/r.

And, of course wait patiently for an update that allows you to select Mono outputs......

I'm using a Presonus Firepod to interface between my audio and mac book. The Firepod has 8 XLR inputs and in the back has 8 1/4" TRS outs. I've got three signals coming into my Presonus Firepod (vocal1, vocal2, guitar). I have noticed that all three incoming signals are being sent out on chan 1&2 1/4" TRS outputs. I assume this is set in Mainstage. How do I set it so chan 1 input will only output that signal in the #1 1/4" output, chan 2 input will only output that signal to the #2 1/4" output and chan 3 input will only output that signal to the #3 1/4" output?

The reason I want this is to send seperate signals to my allen & heath board for the PA so the house engineer can mix it.

MainStage does not support mono outputs. channel processing can be mono, but to make it output to one channel, you'll need to pan that output left or right to hear it on a single channel.