problem in the loop browser [SOLVED]

moya

When i open "view" at loops browser, i can see the database list of "jam packs"

then, if i click any one of that jam packs, its suppose (and i assume) this can allow me to filter, view and auditioning inside only that specific jam pack on the "results list" right ?

well, the problem is when i select any "jam pack" on "view" i always see the same list of loops on the data window...

So, it is any way to select any jam pack on "view" and see/auditioning the data sounds belongs only to that jam pak at the loops results list ??

apologies my little english

thank you !

Edited by moya

When i open "view" at loops browser, i can see the database list of "jam packs"

then, if i click any one of that jam packs, its suppose (and i assume) this can allow me to filter, view and auditioning inside only that specific jam pack on the "results list" right ?

well, the problem is when i select any "jam pack" on "view" i always see the same list of loops on the data window...

So, it is any way to select any jam pack on "view" and see/auditioning the data sounds belongs only to that jam pak at the loops results list ??

apologies my little english

thank you !

(RESOLVED)

Quit Logic,

Place the folder /Library/Audio/Apple Loops Index/ in the trash and reinstall Apple loops folder into the Loop Browser in Logic.

I thing this is very useful... just in case:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3443