Audio Bin insanity

TheMeanGuyIsBack

So I'm going through the incredible cludgy and stupid answer for this - http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=36900 - setting it up, (which BTW ski, looks like it's NOT going to help me in this case, because some of the changes to Logic have made what I used to do impossible, and I think it's messing up my understanding of your answer, but I think it would take a Skype call and sharing screen views to show you what I mean).

Anyways, THAT lunacy aside, while I'm pulling files from the bin to add them to the tracks etc, my groups of files within the bin keep opening, and RANDOMLY UNPACKING *SOME* FILES BACK OUT OF THE GROUPS!?!?!?!?!

So now my group file dropdowns are constantly opening (dropping down) unwanted, and some of the files are randomly being unpacked out into the "non-grouped" area.

Now I'm sure someone is going to tell me that I shouldn't be pissed about this, but on top of the other COMPLETELY RETARDED s#!+ I'm having to do in order to simply listen to different drum takes without having to code my own software, now THIS BULLSHIT!!?!?

Sorry if you don't agree, but I am RIGHTEOUSLY TOTALLY f$@%ing PISSED OFF at Apple right now, and would love to thumb somebody's eye out and skull f*%@ them to death in the hole.

This is just plain bullshit.

Suck my dick Apple, you guys suck.

So I'm going through the incredible cludgy and stupid answer for this - http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=36900 - setting it up, (which BTW ski, looks like it's NOT going to help me in this case, because some of the changes to Logic have made what I used to do impossible, and I think it's messing up my understanding of your answer, but I think it would take a Skype call and sharing screen views to show you what I mean).

Damn, that sucks. Either later tonight or early this week I'm going to put my suggestion to the test and see what kind of results I get. Won't rule out a Skype thing either.

8)

-=sKi=-

I think I understand what you're headed towards, and I think it would work, but it's not really what I'm trying to do. And it would be tough in this format to explain what I used to do, and how it differs from what you're doing and why I can't do it now since Logic has changed in some ways since then....but I DO appreciate your help and advice on workarounds....but DAMN, what is UP with these guys anyways?