recoder

iiight fuzzfilth your a very lame corny dude, but w.e if u ever see me ask a question on here it would be cool if u not respond to me smh

and shivermetimbers basically i want to sell it if i dont need it, i used to use it when i was using mpcs i recently stopped using hardware and got logic, but i havent put any beats on cd yet so i was just simply wondering if i indeed still needed to piece of gear to do so, or if was unnessecary piece of gear at this point, i mean i only used it for that one thing, maybe there is more i can do with it idk so i was just asking

iiight fuzzfilth your a very lame corny dude, but w.e if u ever see me ask a question on here it would be cool if u not respond to me smh

and shivermetimbers basically i want to sell it if i dont need it, i used to use it when i was using mpcs i recently stopped using hardware and got logic, but i havent put any beats on cd yet so i was just simply wondering if i indeed still needed to piece of gear to do so, or if was unnessecary piece of gear at this point, i mean i only used it for that one thing, maybe there is more i can do with it idk so i was just asking

Fuzzfilth means well, he not all that lame or corny. It's the nature of the forums member to respond this way at certain times. No harm intended.

If you really, really, really see no use for it, Sell it before it becomes unprofitable to sell. I have tons of things that collect dust that are still of value, but people want me to 'give' away.

If you wait too long, you'll lose out on the deal.

Forbes, it would make things significantly more efficient if you would take at least enough time to make sure your question makes sense. Then the replies will make sense too, I promise. Re-read (aloud if necessary) your original post and then give me an example of a senseful reply to that. Heck, there's a typo even in the topic title and that's one word only.

Christian

....since im noW using logic/native instruments maschine....
I think that spelling correction would help the question make some sense.

From what I can see, in Logic Studio you can do everything that the Masterlink can do using Logic Pro and Waveburner...somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

So unless you have a use for a dedicated piece of hardware to create CD masters then you dont need it.

There might be a career in TV possible if you keep working on that.

Or politics, perhaps?

since im not using logic/native instruments maschine i no longer need this right? or for any software correct?

If, as you say, you're not using Logic or any software, then you might want to hang on to the recorder. Unless you have some other means of capturing your work.

hello all,

i was using an alesis masterlink ml-9600 high resolution master disk recorder, since im not using logic/native instruments maschine i no longer need this right? or for any software correct?

It sounds like you said you are NOT using Logic. Is that a typo?

If you are using Logic, you have Waveburner plus different choices of Compressors and Limiters (Logic or third party). I think Logic/Waveburner has rendered the Masterlink obsolete.