9.02 Is Great. Only time it crashes however is...

the sinner

1) When I am working with video (I just included this because I am always working with video - it may have no effect at all)

2) When I try to do something while the sequence is still running. In otherwords switching window screensets, or capture last take as a recording are the two big culprits. (this seems the only time I EVER crash!) Making a change with out pressing stop first.

3) When Altiverb (Stereo) is running (Like before I always have it running)

Otherwise I am very impressed!

1) When I am working with video (I just included this because I am always working with video - it may have no effect at all)

2) When I try to do something while the sequence is still running. In otherwords switching window screensets, or capture last take as a recording are the two big culprits. (this seems the only time I EVER crash!) Making a change with out pressing stop first.

3) When Altiverb (Stereo) is running (Like before I always have it running)

Otherwise I am very impressed!

Try using Space Designer for a week and see if the amount of crashes changes. You could "spike" AltiVerb and import the resulting response into Space Designer so you can still use the same reverb sound.

It's a good idea.

But illegal.

I guess it depends on AltiVerb's license agreement. I suppose they might have a clause about that. While technically, that might be in violation of the EULA, I personally see no actual ethical problem with someone who legitimately purchased AltiVerb doing that.

It seems to me to be the exact same situation as if I purchase a CD and copy it onto my iPod to listen.