Is my motu broke?

I have my motu set as my main sound source for itunes etc but it always seems to cut out for a second, which is very annoying, especially when im watching a movie? This never happens when i use logic and have my motu set as the audio drive? Is their something im missing???

Thanks, i tried this and it still work?? Do you think theres a problem with the motu?? Also, i posted an issue about setting a subwoofer up with my mackies through my motu, does logic need to be in surround for this to work? Also, what about listening to itunes etc, theres no surround setting for this?

Also, i posted an issue about setting a subwoofer up with my mackies through my motu, does logic need to be in surround for this to work? Also, what about listening to itunes etc, theres no surround setting for this?

Let's keep each topic in their own thread, thanks!

Back on topic: is your MOTU broken? Well, what if you tried to watch that iTune movie with the built-in speaker: does the sound cut off as well, or is it fine?