How can i record my drums over an audio track in Logic pro 9

hampis

Hello and greetings from Greece

i am new to this forum and also new to Logic pro 9

I am a drummer and i trigger Addictive Drums using a roland td-12 module and my mac of course.I have loaded AD (it's a software instrument basicly) in one track and i have loaded an mp3 track opening another audio track.

What i want to do is to play the drumless mp3 track and recored my drums over it and export that as an audio track so i can sync it with the video in imovie

Maybe a dumb question but i am having no luck so far

Cheers

Hampis

Edited by hampis

Hello Hampis, and welcome to the forums!

To get the most out of the forum, we recommend you get familiar with our rules.

Please add your Logic version and system info to your signature: Read Me Before Posting - Forum Guidelines (#5)

Try renaming your post to something that relates to its content and you'll have a much better chance of receiving a meaningful response. Please refer to: Read Me before posting - Forum Guidelines (#2). Just click the edit button in your post and you can freely rename it.

Hello Hampis, and welcome to the forums!

To get the most out of the forum, we recommend you get familiar with our rules.

Please add your Logic version and system info to your signature: Read Me Before Posting - Forum Guidelines (#5)

Try renaming your post to something that relates to its content and you'll have a much better chance of receiving a meaningful response. Please refer to: Read Me before posting - Forum Guidelines (#2). Just click the edit button in your post and you can freely rename it.

Hi David and thanks for those directions

I was just checking amazon co uk for a good book on logic pro and now i realise the author of the book i was looking for has just replied to me ?

That's great !

I want to get the Apple pro training series for logic pro 9 but it's not out yet

I was just checking amazon co uk for a good book on logic pro and now i realise the author of the book i was looking for has just replied to me ?

That's great !

I want to get the Apple pro training series for logic pro 9 but it's not out yet

Be sure to order the Deluxe Edition. It comes with a David Nahmani™ Action Figure!

In the meantime, please edit your post title.

Hi David and thanks for those directions

That's great !

Yes, I am the author. It should be out now! I received my first press today. :D

Yes, I am the author. It should be out now! I received my first press today. :D

Why should i buy the book then when i can ask you directly here :D

just kidding...i want a book for completely newbies like me ( i am learning what midi is just to get an idea..) and i think i will get this one

btw is the post title better now ?