FS: Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat UK

sureno

Ok here i have a good as new Fender American Deluxe Ash Strat, bought this thinking i would learn it.... i didnt! i had it re strung and all the stickers taken off professionally and have never even had a lesson so this hasnt been played, iv got the case etc and all the bits for it. realistically i wont be learning it and its far too much dough to be sitting around so its got to go

il trade this for some bit of hardware too, mpc, virus etc

£650

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q180/paulsureno/Fender.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q180/paulsureno/fenderback.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q180/paulsureno/fenderclose.jpg

Edited by sureno

Sureño............nice guitbox, but maybe you were sitting on an open bundle of that rockwool with short sleeves, wool dust flying around every where and you couldn't quite get into the groove with it :)

Or maybe just 4 strings would work out better for you? :)

Sureño............nice guitbox, but maybe you were sitting on an open bundle of that rockwool with short sleeves, wool dust flying around every where and you couldn't quite get into the groove with it :)

Or maybe just 4 strings would work out better for you? :)

i ran out of weetabix and starting chowing down on the rockwool with warm milk... 1 string is too much and my monkey hands a re too big :(

im just not cut out for guitar

i ran out of weetabix and starting chowing down on the rockwool with warm milk... 1 string is too much and my monkey hands a re too big :(

im just not cut out for guitar.

Yup..............Monkey hands, Sausage fingers..................sounds about right!

I would switch from milk to Don Julio, and if the wool goes down smoother.......That's your cue!................. swap that guitbox out for a Big neck Precision and start with the E string! Take the other 3 strings off of the bass!

They'll just get in the way :D

ahh nice guitar man. shame you ddint post this a couple weeks ago, I just bought a new strat really similar to this, except it wasn't a deluxe one it's nice though... altho i am a bit gutted i missed this, i would've been all over it, and i'm in west london n all!

good luck selling it. i'm sure you probably must have done it already, but put it on gumtree and you're bound to get quite a few calls a day for it i reckon.

• 2 weeks later...