Logic in the Dock

buzwah

Since upgrading the Logic App residing in my dock is now L9. Any ideas how I can have L8 and L9 both in the dock at the same time? I tried to Drop L8 from the Applications folder but when I dropped it in on the left side of the dock to distinguish it from the other version (on the right side), L9's icon jumped from where it was (on the right) to the left position. Consequently I can't seem to have two versions in the Dock at the same time. Ideas anyone?

Since upgrading the Logic App residing in my dock is now L9. Any ideas how I can have L8 and L9 both in the dock at the same time? I tried to Drop L8 from the Applications folder but when I dropped it in on the left side of the dock to distinguish it from the other version (on the right side), L9's icon jumped from where it was (on the right) to the left position. Consequently I can't seem to have two versions in the Dock at the same time. Ideas anyone?

My versions have different picture representing them in the Dock.

The one on the Left is Logic 9.

1245739983_Picture20.png.c8e1f4d4c4ed4212dadb2526b039f057.png

I just saw a Tutorial on Youtube which shows 2 identical Logic icons in the Dock. That's why I'm asking if it can be done.

So is it the fact that the image or icon must be different to allow them both to sit in the dock?

BTW Is that you're old avatar you're using as the Logic 9 icon?