Voice Over Mixing/Mastering

morrisonicus

Greetings,

Well, as you can tell already, this is my first post. I am glad I registered here because I am very new to Logic and I think I need some help, and judging by the name of the site, I feel I may have come to the right place. Anyhow, I've been using Garageband to do voice work, and although it is fine, I took the jump to Logic to have more of a "professional" outcome when producing voice over demos. I guess my question is pretty broad: What is the best way to mix the vocal tracks after I record the voice over? I mean, in Garageband, I just picked a preset and went with the take and now I would like to press it further.

I've been searching quite a bit, but all that I find are tutorials dealing with actual music mixing and mastering. I know this probably sounds kind of scattered, but hopefully someone will be able to help me out.

Thank you in advance to any and all response. Any advice, comments and/or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

morrisonicus