Any idea why all my songs composed on logic sound lower.

Mostly i do my work on logic, but the problem is all the songs sound lower, both audio and midi. And the master fader is already clipping even though it sounds not loud at all. Especially the drums track. This wont happen on my pro-tools. But the fact is i really prefer Logic.

Please any buddy have any idea why this situation happens?

Thanks all

Yang

This all is so vague -- you really need to describe a little bit more how you set things up in order to get any meaningful advice. Meanwhile we are guessing. Suspect it's the normalization-wars issue myself (if you compare your settings to commercial releases). As a quick fix, select any of the mastering channel strips in the output channel. Then learn how they work.

Mostly i do my work on logic, but the problem is all the songs sound lower, both audio and midi. And the master fader is already clipping even though it sounds not loud at all. Especially the drums track. This wont happen on my pro-tools. But the fact is i really prefer Logic.

Please any buddy have any idea why this situation happens?

Thanks all

Yang

Lower than what?

Also, click the "www" link \/ there, right below this post.