Sampling 101

BigDiego

I've only just discovered this thread so it doesn't matter what I think, but, I do like Voodoo People so wouldn't mind seeing what you do with that :)

it always matters what you think, it matters what everyone thinks. Since your the first to reply ill do that one.

very helpful post will666, but im new really to the whole sampling scene so some aspects was a lil hard to grasp if only i had a mentor to help me with this stuff but this website has help alot, but if anybody is looking to pass on there knowledge to a young grasshopper please contact em

got the software and it works great going to sit down in the next day or two and work out which sections i want to cover in each video if anyone wants me to cover any one section more than another just post it on here and ill try and cover it a little more in-depth.

Keep rocking

Craig

DUDE what a awesome post man, really great. I'm always interested in how other people work, mainly because logic is really complex so I guess no one does know everything and anybody can learn from others. Also I appreciate all tips for arrangement because that's the phase when i often get stuck.

Would really like to see a video of how you work on your remixes.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys well i have started the video tutorials. I have chosen the broad brushstroke method on each video and if i get responses or questions ill do more to cover each section.

Be gentle with me as these are my first video tutorials.

The first couple of videos can be found here

http://www.youtube.com/user/craigwilliamsmusic

Keep rocking

Craig

P.s any feedback would be great to :)

also if anyone can tell me how to upload them so they can be viewed here that would be great