AKAI MPK25: Saving Logic Assignment Settings?

rkral1

Just picked up an Akai MPK25-and it truly rocks, but when i open a project and set everything logic wont save the settings so every time i open a new project or quite the program I have to re-set everything, what am I doing wrong? This goes for out of the box set up to assigning nobs and what not

Thanks!

Hello

I have had the same situation arise with a MPK49. The only solution that I have found that works is to keep a master copy of the Control Assignment preferences in a separate location. This 'master' is then used to replace the corrupted control surfaces preference settings that will inevitably appear again and again and again.....a bug me thinks.

Hope this makes sense.

Found here: user/yourname/library/preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs

Regards

Krzysztof Logic Pro > Preferences > File > Project Settings >

Hey thanks guys, I actually got it figured out at my logic lesson yesterday. We saved a copy of the "project settings" (after everything was set on the Akai) and then when you open a new project you click project settings under file, then click midi-only select Sync and Midi and the settings of the Akai will come up.

Thanks again ;)