APOGEE ONE Anyone here got one? Opinions sought ...

I'd be interested to hear folks take on the APOGEE ONE and trying to use it in a semi-professional capacity with Logic. I'm quite tempted to get one but have far too many gadgets in my life already and I'm actually trying to downsize rather than invest in more stuff!

(I appear to be suffering from what I'll refer to as 'Option Paralysis' since getting a Mac and all the associated add-ons. As great as it is this digital recording lark is there's way too much choice in my opinion and the bottom line is: I can never seem to finish a project since I started working this way! I actually achieved far (FAR!) more as an acoustic guitar-based singer/songwriter when I was limited to tracks and only working with a small collection of instruments, microphones & outboard gear BUT unfortunately the quality wasn't there!)

So yeah, my idea right now is to downsize somewhat and generally 'get back to basics' so I can start writing again (as opposed to spending so many 'lost' hours reading manuals, doing A/B comparisons and basically farting about and not achieving much!)

I've been briefly looking into the APOGEE ONE as I record solo (singer/songwriter - said that right? Loosely based genre: 'Folk/Rock' a la '60s/'70s Neil Young, Dylan, CSN, Paul Simon, James Taylor - that kinda thing!) Going from the vids on their site, it looks like it might fit the bill for me (both as an interface and a microphone perhaps?) My main concern however is QUALITY. OK, I know it's not a Neumann but is it possible to achieve decent sounding, broadcast quality recordings with its built-in condenser mic or, at the end of the day, is this just a clever gadget for 'on the road' songwriters to capture ideas and knock up rough demos in hotel rooms?

I'd be very interested to hear opinions from folks who have used this device as I've only just found out about it. If you have any recordings made with ONE, again I'd be most interested to check 'em out! Thanks in advance here for any thoughts you may have.

Cheers for getting back! I take it you own ONE? ('Scuse da pun!) Do you use the built-in condenser mic for acoustic and vocals at all? Got any samples from 'a real person' I could hear to help me make my decision? (The stuff up on the Apogee site's good but a little saccharine sounding to my ears - it's like they're trying too hard to impress that this 'gadget' can do it all! Could it be that they're right??!)