Music Lab Real LPC midi out in Logic

I have purchased Music Labs Real LPC and have been reading about its midi out option... basically, from what I read, you can set up another instrument and drive it using Real LPC. What LPC does is allow you to play a root and third and it can play a full guitar chord and strums it as specified by you. What was suggested on the site is to use LPC to drive other instruments to thicken up your midi guitar track. I understand how it is supposed to work, but it says I need to enable midi out for the plugin so it will be able to send its generated data to another plug. I have asked on their website because they have no support for this function in Logic, but am yet to hear a reply. If anyone here knows what I am talking about and has an answer that would be awesome... if I ever hear back from them I will post back and let everyone know... thanks to anyone who has info on this

Curtis

I have been doing some research into the different types of plugins (VSTi, AU, DXi... etc) and have continually come across some information that disappointed me. From what I hear VSTi plugins (with some products) send plugin generated midi data that can be automated in the DAW. In the case as I stated above this would be valuable for doubling a synth that sounds a little flat without having to program the section again... all the subtleties of the plugin programming could be applied to a different set of samples. Is there truth to this?

I hear that some AU plugins don't function as well as others because they do not adhere to Apples program regulations. Now I love Apple products... everything about them seems more thought out than PC(s) (don't hate me, but its true), but this particular issue is making me quite frustrated with Logic as it seems superior for midi processing in the DAW world, except for this problem.

It may be just the particular plugin, but I notice that when I connect a monitor object to it and move parameters around they don't show up in the monitor box not allowing me to automate them in the environment window. I have noticed this on a couple plugs... Is this just bad support from the distributor, or is a virtual instrument midi out not possible in Logic. It would be great if there was a way around this...

thanks