Sad News Please Help!!

Blackthorn

Hi everyone I am heading back to Pro Tools Le (someone please save me) simply because and surprisingly PT works better with my external sound module JV1010. I know the MIDI sucks in Pro Tools However I am able to access all the patches on the JV1010 without the trouble I experience with Logic Pro 7.1. Changing sound Banks in LP 7.1 is very painful the patch names do not correspond with the sound most of the time it can be a total mess. I composed a song came back later open the song to my dismay all the patches were different but the drums. Would LP 7.2 solve the issue I am having? If yes someone please confirm. FYI it’s not my setup I have the environment mastered.

Thank you. :(

Hi everyone I am heading back to Pro Tools Le (someone please save me) simply because and surprisingly PT works better with my external sound module JV1010. I know the MIDI sucks in Pro Tools However I am able to access all the patches on the JV1010 without the trouble I experience with Logic Pro 7.1. Changing sound Banks in LP 7.1 is very painful the patch names do not correspond with the sound most of the time it can be a total mess. I composed a song came back later open the song to my dismay all the patches were different but the drums. Would LP 7.2 solve the issue I am having? If yes someone please confirm. FYI it’s not my setup I have the environment mastered.

Thank you. :(

mate i use a jv1080 with logic daily and its fine. perfect. in fact i am rediscovering the ol' JV. its incredible how good it is when you consider how long it has been around. my only issue with it is that it is a touch noisy.

you probably just need a fresh multi. i can post up mine if you need.

Archived