Automatic sample rate convert for import audio

origami

hi. I use mac mini intel and logic pro 7.2..My question about sample rate converting.

I have a usb 2.0 external harddisk and my audio loops and other things(16 bit 44.1 khz) in the external harddisk. my logic setup sample rate is 24 bit 48 khz.. for example: when I import to my audio loop logic from the HD, tempo not be correct?

how can I do correct import? and which section correct in logic?thaks...

Thanks for all ansver. But my friend made a defult setup (about hardware-software combination) for me and I work on this setup page. I dont want to live any problem on my setup:) because I can't return old setup, maybe!

So, when I open defult page, Logic dont ask me somethihg! I'm new Logic pro users and what can I do? Do you have other ideas? thanks again...

Thanks for all ansver. But my friend made a defult setup (about hardware-software combination) for me and I work on this setup page. I dont want to live any problem on my setup:) because I can't return old setup, maybe!

So, when I open defult page, Logic dont ask me somethihg! I'm new Logic pro users and what can I do? Do you have other ideas? thanks again...

If by your "default setup" you mean your Autoload this need not change anything.

1. When you open Logic the Autoload will come up.

2. Go under File to "New" and make sure "Use Song Template" is checked.

3. Where it says "Template" hold down the mouse and choose your Autoload.

4. Name the Project an choose a location but first and make sure that" Convert audio file sample rate is importing" is checked.