question about vocal effects

capt7

I have a vocal chorus and what i wanna do is have an echo effect so it repeats 3x and have it fade out on the third...now here is what I did and was wanting to know if there was an easier way.

I made 3 audio tracks , copy and pasted the chorus to each track added echo and delay to all 3 ,aligned them so it repeated 3x ,than used the automation for the fade out

the result was what i wanted but i thought I might have went the long way around

thanks

I have a vocal chorus and what i wanna do is have an echo effect so it repeats 3x and have it fade out on the third...now here is what I did and was wanting to know if there was an easier way.

I made 3 audio tracks , copy and pasted the chorus to each track added echo and delay to all 3 ,aligned them so it repeated 3x ,than used the automation for the fade out

the result was what i wanted but i thought I might have went the long way around

thanks

That works. I would have used automation, turned off the delay wet signal at a certain point.

david , in the chorus the vocals says " I just don't know" ...i wanted to repeat "don't know" 2x as she only said it once...and fade it out on the third one..starting bout half way through the third so it ends almost in a whisper...hope that makes more sense

Archived