OONNIID/Moonnoom

Bal

Hi Guys,

Thank you for kind words.

The whole song was done completely in Logic Pro by OONNIID – an artist form Switzerland. I asked him to elaborate about the vocals so he should post something in few days I suspect.

OONNIID is a fantastic and very original musician and I work on his whole album for PBM Records.

I mixed it in ProTools (TDM of course). I did change or ad absolutely nothing in ProTools. All the sounds were made in Logic. I mixed the song very simple: EQ (sony oxford – my favor); some delays and reverbs mostly by wave and lexi verb; some different compressors plugins; many of the main tracks I did run trough VIPRE preamp by Groove Tube (my absolutely favor pre) and I tried to be creative with PAN… in my opinion if you have great compression (not to much of course); the right EQ and some nice effects that are also EQed you don’t need much more.

Thanks for the feedback! This song is an older one - funny is that even I forgot that originally I did this song in reason 2 - I recorded the vocals by myself with an old mic. Then later on - I loaded it into Logic - then later I sent the separate tracks on a CD to Bal - and he mixed it completely new. My original mix was a bit more percussive.

here are some older songs of mine: http://www.garageband.com/artist/onid

all mixed in Logc Pro (raw mix)

David, where can I listen to your music?