Any neg-feedback on OSX 10.6.6 release related to Logic Pro?

Kinda all reminds me of the whole "congressional earmarks" issue... like their sliding some marketing thing in under the guise of an operational improvement; if you want "operational improvements", you also gotta take a little extra "marketing actions" under the table...

Apple has, in the past, always seemed pretty strait up to me; think this moves them a little closer to those realms of a "microsoft-ism" mentality: on the part of those in control :cry:

Kinda all reminds me of the whole "congressional earmarks" issue... like their sliding some marketing thing in under the guise of an operational improvement; if you want "operational improvements", you also gotta take a little extra "marketing actions" under the table...

Apple has, in the past, always seemed pretty strait up to me; think this moves them a little closer to those realms of a "microsoft-ism" mentality: on the part of those in control :cry:

I don't think they would be forcing you to use the app store any more than they would force you to use itunes. I also don't see logic or all apple software being forced in that model, that would probably be suicide.

Archived