How do I make this sound?

I'm no expert, so someone else might be able to give you a better answer but I've made similar noises a couple of differend ways.

First, you could try looking through the loops and samples that come with logic (hit media in the upper right corner, then loops tab). Search for "wind" or "whoosh" or similar words. Then you can automate the panning and volume, maybe adjust the EQ or something. (hit "a" to mess with automation). Make it fade in, pan to the center. There are also some good presets in logic that make similar noises. Try hitting media, and going into the library and looking at the different synth pads or motion sequences.

I'm not too sure how they made it pitch up like that, but maybe you can do that in the hyper editor via pitch bend or modulation.

Sounds like a noise generator and a filter while tweaking the cutoff.

I would try the ES2, set the Osc3 to Noise and disable the other two oscillators, then try the different filter types in filter 1, setting the resonance pretty high and tweaking the cutoff. Add reverb if desired.

But layered with that is also a THX-like synth chord that's pitched up. Once you find the right synth sound and right chord you can modulate the pitch by setting the bend range (to the left, right on top of the modulation matrix) to something pretty big (I would start with the max, 36).