Automation Help please (change multiple parameters)

brazie beats

hi so i have a question that i need help with,

I have sat down and assigned all of the parameters i wanted to work with to my controller and am ready to go. however, i noticed that in order to change these parameters i have to have the track selected and it will only record the parameter changes for that one track. is there anyway i can change all the different parameters for different tracks freely without being subjected to one track?

Thanks for the help!

I'm not sure if it works, because I don't have that setup to try it out. But try this: activate all the channels which you want to edit for recording by clicking on the "R" (red). I don't know if it works for automation, but it works if you want to record the same thing on multiple tracks.

Yes but what I'm trying to do is a bit different then changing all the each tracks same automation at the same time. What I want to be able to do is change different tracks different automations in real time at while recording. For instance, if I have a filter cutoff on track one and a volume control on track two I want to be able to mess with those automations in real time at the same time, without having to select those tracks individually. Like ableton I suppose.

Archived