Bouncing

woodieyeah

Distortion: check that your output 1-2 or Stereo Output channel strip never ever goes above 0.0 dB in the meter.

Too quiet: Make sure that that your output 1-2 or Stereo Output channel strip hits 0.0 dB in the meter.

Read Me Before Posting - Forum Guidelines #5, #6.

Are you on Googhle Chrome? Then use this link to edit your profile and signature:

http://www.logicprohelp.com/profile.php?mode=editprofile

Distortion: check that your output 1-2 or Stereo Output channel strip never ever goes above 0.0 dB in the meter.

Too quiet: Make sure that that your output 1-2 or Stereo Output channel strip hits 0.0 dB in the meter.

Read Me Before Posting - Forum Guidelines #5, #6.

Are you on Googhle Chrome? Then use this link to edit your profile and signature:

http://www.logicprohelp.com/profile.php?mode=editprofile

I cant seem to fix this. one of my best tracks too

Woodie, it might help if you described it a bit more. Which plugins, how many tracks etc etc. Posting both "failed" bounces on a site like soundcloud would help too. It is impossible to judge what it is you need to do or change. Even better would be if you attached your (zipped) Logic project file to your post so I can take a look at it. A screenshot with a clear view of you mixer would also be helpful.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5243/5357133286_65bf05bb57_b.jpg

ps to the mods: I've gone over the maximum (800 pixels) width , but at smaller sizes the screenshot is impossible to read.

Which is it? Too really quite or distorted? It can't be both for the same song.

Come again? I can distort even silence in Logic... :twisted:

...near silence anyway... ;)

Sorry for not being specific i want sure anyone would reply it was my first post haha. here is the attatchment. i fixed it a little bit but havent bounced it to see if it works now.

1505426934_Screenshot2011-01-16at12_57_54AM.thumb.png.1ceebc41f45c9db91e16ca7973b29efa.png

Which is it? Too really quite or distorted? It can't be both for the same song.

Come again? I can distort even silence in Logic... :twisted:

...near silence anyway... ;)

Sorry for not being specific i want sure anyone would reply it was my first post haha.atatching is taking way to long, if i click normalize it goes too quite and if i dont click it when the white noise comes in on my song it just sounds like someone is smashing glass