Browser shortcuts

ViolaGhost

You should keep your Logic Projects Folder on your Internal HD or an External Firewire HD.

Well, that's a bit confusing, seeing as the desktop is on the internal HDD.

From: "http://guides.macrumors.com/Enhancing_Performance_of_your_Mac"

"Clean-up your desktop

You can marginally speed up the performance of your Mac by cleaning up your desktop icons. Each icon has to be refreshed when you look at your desktop so this takes away from your performance."

I don't know of a reason why keeping Logic folders on the desktop would be any worse than anywhere else on the system drive.

You should keep your Logic Projects Folder on your Internal HD or an External Firewire HD.

Well, that's a bit confusing, seeing as the desktop is on the internal HDD.

I don't know of a reason why keeping Logic folders on the desktop would be any worse than anywhere else on the system drive.

What he said; the desktop *is* in the internal drive, and keeping your project folder there should be fine. (Although I'd probably opt to use an alias of that folder on the desktop instead. It works better in my head that way.) :)

As for the original question... I know what you're asking, I just don't have a definitive answer for you off the top o' my head.

Is there a way to set up the default directory for the Browser? I want it so that every time I hit the "Browser" tab, it goes to my Logic Projects folder on my desktop.

Thanks!

Anyway, why don't you just keep your projects in music/logic?

Then it will show your projects by default.

What happens when you press the projects button in the browser?

Archived