Logic Environment - cableswitcher do the opposite

beebka

You can't use a cable switcher for this. But you can put a cable switcher on the output of each object that's providing the data that you want to route, tie all of their output "0's" to a common summing point (like a monitor) to dead-end them. Then route all of their output "1's" to another monitor (summing point) and switch the cable switchers individually on and off to route data to that point as needed.

But...

Without knowing more about what you're trying to do, we can only give you a direct response to your question... Multiple In with one Out is not possible with a cable switcher.

If what you want is a way to route a bunch of sources into a single cable, being able to switch which source goes into the cable, then I can't think of a quick easy way to do it. You should be able to do it with a bunch of switches on each source cable and a few transformers... how many sources? What exactly are you trying to do?

If what you want is a way to route a bunch of sources into a single cable, being able to switch which source goes into the cable, then I can't think of a quick easy way to do it. You should be able to do it with a bunch of switches on each source cable and a few transformers... how many sources? What exactly are you trying to do?

OK guys thanks for your interst , I want to do wirless controller for es2 and maybe for EXS24 later , with touchosc and osculator i did controlable fader but i want to feedback controls too (see pic) and i want to create few channel strips for example 8 or 12 and switch output date from (ES2 channel strip) to touchosc back to see motorize changes on iphone or ipad ,,, this my solution but if i cable all cables to monitor and to transformer to toucosc - I have summary feedbacks of all cabeled ES2 channelstrips but I want to see only one selected ,,,,, maybe you guys give me different more easy and comfort way to do so.

1721921238_Screenshot2011-01-29at13_08_38.thumb.png.04d31c3a1d9dcb5e5a0de53cd60fba4f.png