about a microphone

Well I have sang through a Bluetooth Headset in Logic to get a AM RADIO type sound. It picked it up in the Audio Settings. Depending on what this is, it might and might not work. Sorry but I just don't know but the other guys around here are brilliant and shortly will answer anything.

Cheers

Well I have sang through a Bluetooth Headset in Logic to get a AM RADIO type sound. It picked it up in the Audio Settings. Depending on what this is, it might and might not work. Sorry but I just don't know but the other guys around here are brilliant and shortly will answer anything.

Cheers

what mic is that?

Cheers

what mic is that?

It was just a Jabra Bluetooth Headset. Not really a mic but it synced through bluetooth.

Do you not have an interface of some sort? you could get a nice cheap interface and a decent proper mic for that much lol

If you plan to do proper recordings then a bluetooth headset isn't going to do the job too well.

Archived