Additional: not enough memory to create clipboard/undo!

drygruo

"Not enough memory to create clipboard/undo! should never happen" is an error that has been addressed in this forum multiple times, with solutions presented. My current issue, however, is that the error has arrived but won't allow me to do ANYTHING. This includes saving all the work I just did, quitting Logic, even forced quit. I can use other applications on the machine, but Logic is stuck on that error, and when I click the "Abort" button on the error box, nothing happens; the error refreshes and remains. Is there a way to save my work without restarting the computer and losing everything I just did??

Not as urgent, as I had to keep working and force a quit. I tried clicking the abort button on the error and saving in between, and I was politely informed that the session could not be saved.

Ten minutes of intensive and awesome-sounding work gone and wasted. Yes folks, learn now to hit CMD S to save every step of the way because Logic is so unstable you never know when it is going to decide to destroy all the work you just did. It's a shame that I like the interface of Logic so much, because right now I would like to uninstall and go with another program.

• 1 month later...

This problem have also given me problems on my productions, but yesterday I found a way to save my project before forcing quit Logic.

When error pops up, go to "Window/Cycle Through Windows" and Boom! then you can save and restart Logic.

• 1 month later...

interesting I'll need to try that. problem for me is that when i click abort i either get stuck in a continous loop of messages before eventually after clicking through them logic quits or the spinning rainbow appears after clicking abort for the first time and i have to force quit anyway. to clarify are you saying you were able to access the option in the windows menu?

i've added a post of my recent experience with this issue, do any of you guys have any update all on solving this?

thanks